Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Coming and Going

I haven't had a chance to write in awhile. A lot going on here. The week after I came to live with MyFamily, one of my housemates was released to live with Jesus. I know some folks don't believe that happens. Some folks think that when a dog stops living here, it simply stops living. I can't convince you otherwise, and I won't try. Just seems to me God wouldn't waste a good animal that way, and while I didn't really know Fluff because he mostly kept to himself in MyGirl's room, I heard them talk about them, and they seemed pretty sad to let him go. From what they said, he was a good dog, lots of love, they kept saying he had a heart of gold, which seems a bit concerning to me, and I wondered if that was the problem, too much metal, but they said it like it was a good thing, like it was special. If so, I hope they say that about me when I am released from here to go on. By the way, Fluff was over 18 years old. That is a lot of dog years, and it says a lot about MyFamily and how they love their animals. I am definitely in a good place, and so is Fluff. See you on the other side, One Who Loved With a Heart of Gold! Puppy love to you!

And to all of you,
Semper Fidelis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing a comment from you makes me wag my tail! Remember, I am a puppy and just now figuring out this computer keyboard, so it may take me some time, but I will get back to you!