Sunday, January 15, 2017

My Job

Yesterday MyJerri came home from the last day of renovating the house she is going to rent, and she was a bit tense. Okay. She was a lot tense. Long day. Lots on her mind. Very little sleep, and she might have had a mild meltdown from all of it (but don't tell her I said that). So, I did what I am here to do.

I lay down on her stomach and chest and explained to her the importance of being still and taking a nap. I did such a good job that she slept for 12 hours. (I know, I am impressive.)

When she woke up, she was far happier, relaxed, and easy to enjoy.

Plus, while she slept, I could go potty in her bathroom instead of her making me go outside in the rain. It was a win for everyone!

Remember, rest is a good thing! Puppies aren't the only ones who need naps!

Snuggles and naps,
Semper Fidenlis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing a comment from you makes me wag my tail! Remember, I am a puppy and just now figuring out this computer keyboard, so it may take me some time, but I will get back to you!